The benefits of Kingpin
- Significant time saving on make-ready – up to 45 minutes saved
- Reduced downtime
- Improved sheet throughput
- Improved creasing alignment
- Reduced risk of contamination
- Clean dies
How does Kingpin work?
- Kingpin forms an integral part of the die
- The pin can be activated from the front or back of the die
- The phenolic counter is positioned on to the Kingpins
- The die-cutting machine is cycled through one Impression
- The counter is transferred to the cutting plate
- The Kingpins retract fully into the die board
- The Kingpins can be reactivated and used again during next make-ready
Curious to know more? Contact us.